Im Mariez Agustin.... A Food Lover.....
I was 10 years old when I started cooking. I cooked for the very first time my own version of pizza! What I did was I got one slice from a tasty bread put some banana ketchup spread it to the slice of bread, put some sweet ham, and lots of lots of cheese and then toasts it in a toaster. A few minutes after, I was eating my first made pizza with such a delight!!! I cooked some more and gave some with my siblings and mother and they were too happy to tasting it and love it. After several days, a relative come by to visit us and since my Mom was not home yet and as a kid I dont know what to offer them. Then I just remember and reapeated my own version of Pizza Masterpiece and then WaaaaLa.... THEY LOVE IT!!!! And ever since then, I started to cooking. There is such a Joy in my heart every time I cook, just seeing people eating my dish, smile, laugh, happy and being so full and satisfied with it, It feels Im in HEAVEN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment